Last Updated: September 26, 2022
By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access or otherwise use the Site or any information or content contained within the Site.
- Scope of Use. Sharbell maintains its website(s) as a service to Internet users for informational, non-commercial use. Access to and use of this website(s) is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and to all applicable laws regulating the use of the Internet generally, and involving copyrighted materials specifically. Certain other programs or services provided by us through linked websites or other channels may have additional terms and conditions regarding your use of those services, and nothing in these Terms is intended to modify such terms and conditions.
- Restrictions on Use. You will not use the Site for any use other than the informational purposes for which it was intended. This means that you MAY NOT: distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Sharbell: “mirror” or include this information on your own server or documents without our permission; or modify, alter or re-use the text or graphics on this system. You MAY: print copies of the information for your own personal use; store the files on your own computer for your own personal use; and reference hypertext documents on this Site from your own documents.
- Intellectual Property Rights. While Sharbell provides the Site and the information on this Site to anyone, we retain all ownership rights in and to the Site, including the copyright on all text and graphic images. Sharbell reserves all other rights.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site and any information, text, graphics and links provided herein are provided by Sharbell on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, and you agree that use of this Site is at your sole risk. Sharbell does not warrant or guarantee, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this Site, and Sharbell is not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on, or the accuracy or completeness of, the Site or any information posted, submitted, or otherwise made available through this Site. Photos and/or elevations (artist renderings) are for illustrative purposes only and may include optional items.
- Limitation of Liability. Neither Sharbell nor any person involved in the creation, production or delivery of information and materials via this Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the user’s access, use or inability to access or use the Site or any contents herein, or for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided or any errors or omissions included therein. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, our total liability to you from all causes of action and under all theories will be limited to the amount you have paid for the use of the Site, if any, and if you have paid no amount, then fifty United States Dollars ($50.00).
- Modifications. Sharbell reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion by updating this posting and the “Last Updated” date at the top of this webpage. Your continued use of the Site following such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any modified Terms.
- Additional Disclaimer. This Site may be used for informational purposes only. All renderings, maps, site plans, videos, photos, simulated views, floor plans, graphic images, drawings, and any other information depicted on this Site are for illustrative or conceptual purposes only and are not necessarily included in each unit. Sharbell makes no guarantee, representation, or warranty whatsoever that the development and/or units depicted in this Site will ultimately appear as shown. Accordingly, the renderings, maps, site plans, photos, simulated views, floor plans, graphic images, drawings, and other visual depictions of the development and/or units contained in this Site should not be relied upon in deciding to purchase a unit. Sharbell expressly reserves the right to modify, revise, or withdraw any or all of the same in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Not an Offer to Sell or Lease. Any sales, leasing or advertising literature posted, submitted, or otherwise made available through this Site should not be considered an offer to enter into any particular transaction. All prices are subject to change at any time, without advance notice. Prices shown are for illustrative purposes only, and these prices may differ from the prices offered elsewhere by us. Please consult a Sharbell sales or leasing representative for specific price information for each residential or commercial unit or property in each community. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction. Discussions, descriptions and any other material concerning specific communities and homes and lots are not offerings in those states or localities where prior registration is required.
- No Fiduciary Relationship. Except to the extent set forth in a separate agreement between you and us, there is no fiduciary relationship between you and us. These Terms do not create any relationship of principal and agent, partnership, joint venture, or employer and employee, between you and us. You may not enter into any contract on our behalf or bind us in any way.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- Severability and Entire Agreement. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect. These Terms and any additional policies or terms referenced herein or hereinafter created, all of which are incorporated herein by this reference, constitute the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior negotiations, understandings, or agreements.